Mellow Fellow Delta 10 Mellow Rope
A rope of rainbow candies surround a fruity, gummy center. A Delta 10 dosed treat, packed with a tangy crunch. A candy so tasty, there aren't even words.
- Mellow Rope Per Pack: 1 piece (approx. 20 bite-sized servings)
- Total THC Content: 600mg
- ∆10 Content Per Serving: 18mg
- ∆9 Content Per Serving: 9mg
- CBN (Cannabinol) Content Per Serving: 3mg
- Ingredients: Dextrose, Sugar, Corn Syrup, and Less than 2% of Malic Acid, Gelatin, Confectioner's Glaze (Lac-Resin), Glycerin, Citric Acid, Carnauba Wax, Δ8 & Δ10 THC Distillate (Delta-8 & Delta-10-Tetrahydrocannabinol, from Hemp, Cannabis Sativa), Natural Flavors, Color Added, Carmine Color, Blue 1, Blue 1 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Red 40, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Consume 1 or 2 bites every 4-6 hours
Click here to view our lab test results
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
You might’ve heard of Delta 9, but Delta 10 THC is a little different.
Delta 10 THC is a cannabinoid found in trace amounts of cannabis. Delta 10 can give you a euphoric sense of relief like Delta-9, but it is not nearly as strong.
HOW IS DELTA 10 THC MADE?
Delta-10 products are typically made in an extraction facility, distilled and mixed to make finished products. When it occurs naturally in hemp, it is a product of the natural degradation of delta-9 THC as opposed to a cannabinoid created by the plant itself.
HOW DOES DELTA-10 THC AFFECT THE BODY?
Little peer-reviewed scientific research has been conducted on how Delta 10 THC interacts with the body so far, but the anecdotal evidence is promising. What we do know is that the compound binds with CB1 receptors in the brain and central nervous system and some CB2 receptors via the body’s endocannabinoid system.
Keep out of reach of children. Must be 21 years or older to purchase. This product has not been evaluated by the FDA or any other regulatory body for safety or efficacy. Do not use this product if you are pregnant, nursing, or planning to become pregnant. Use of this product can result in failing a drug test for Marijuana. Use of this product may induce intoxicating/psychoactive effects which can be delayed up to 4 hours. Do not operate a vehicle or machinery after consuming this product. To determine this product’s effect, use less than one serving for the initial dose, as the effects of this product can range widely. A Hemp Product, contains less than 0.3% delta-9-THC & THCA combined.