What is your return policy?
- At Pittsburgh House of Oils, we want to give our customers the most enjoyable shopping experience, one that will keep them coming back to our store time and time again. That’s why we believe that our store policies should be fair, clear and transparent. Below you’ll find a list of all our policies. If you can’t find the information you’re looking for - please don’t hesitate to contact us today!
- We will exchange an item purchased at the store within 14 when accompanied by a receipt. Products cannot be opened and/or removed from their retail packaging. Essential oil or CBD products must be in an unopened salable condition. We currently do not accept returns; no exceptions!
Do you offer a military discount?
- Yes, show us your military ID and get 10% any CBD product in-store only.
Which payment methods do you accept?
- We accept all forms of credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay and cash.
What makes Pittsburgh House of Oils unique in comparison to other sellers of CBD and essential oils?
To start off, we live in Sewickley - we are your neighbors! That alone makes us stand out from other sellers.
- The purpose of the Pittsburgh House of Oils is to educate the community and advocate for health. A healthy you, a healthy brother, a healthy daughter, a healthy neighbor . . . a healthy community! This is why we’re here, and this is what makes Pittsburgh House of Oils unique!
- We’re not here to push products or gouge wallets. Sure, it’s our livelihood; but our passion for health and wellness, ethical foundation, and compassion for others is what drives us to serve you and the rest of the community.
- We’re here to educate and help you make the best health and lifestyle choices with the tools we provide through CBD and Essential Oils. We care about this community and believe a strong community starts with health.